Thursday, August 31, 2006

Beta 0.5 released

Beta 0.5 is finally out. I know it took a long time but I wanted
to be sure everything will work as planed. Since this is last
beta, there are quite a lot changes.
  • Application now has settings
  • Each task can have sub tasks
  • WAV sound can be played after task has finished
  • Auto session saving
Download TimeSaver 0.5
Screenshot

Application restores last size on startup and loads last session
if checked in settings. A lot bug fixes included. List can be
configured under view menu.

As i have said before this is last TimeSaver beta release. After
testing and debuging it will become stable.
Since my school starts next week, development will be slowed
down a bit, but I will still try to respond to every question or
request.

I hope you will enjoy in TimeSaver 0.5 and feel free to send me
your feedback.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote something about a MS-Windows port on the Sourceforge project forum. Please have a look and let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home