Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Beta 0.4 release

TimeSaver is now more stable and few bugs are fixed. It includes 
Gnome application shortcut which should appear in Applications
->Accessories after succesul installation.

Download TimeSaver beta 0.4

New features:
  • New session
  • Session total status preview
  • Edit task
  • Pause task
  • Online help support
Project has over 100 downloads and I'm very happy about that.
I would like to thank all people who have helped me test
application and gave me feedback. I have recieved great support
at #ubuntu and #wxwidgets irc channels.

There is still much to do about testing and any feedback is welcome.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any chance of a Windows installer/executable? Don't really have the time or energy to build a whole development Kit for Windows and this is the first timer I've seen that looks good enough to use.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger smiley said...

Only 0.1 version is supported for Windows, check here.
Right now I'm working on last beta release (0.5). And I will do my best to make it also availabe for Windows. You can expect it at the end of next week, I will also post announcement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home